So I'm going to do one of these survey things. I haven't done this one in two years, so I'm interested in what the answers will be now.
01. When's the last time you ran?
I did the equivalent of running 2.5 miles in my aerobics class yesterday.
002. Do your jeans have rips, tears, and holes in them?
My favorite pair has a hole in the inner thigh, and I am very sad about it.
003. What are you dreading right now?:
004. Do you celebrate 4/20?:
005. Favorite country singer?:
Hate country with all the fires of hell, but if I were forced to listen I'd say Carrie Underwood.
006. What face cleanser do you use?:
Proactive is all that works for me.
007. When was your last doctors visit?:
About a year ago.
008. Do you get the full 8 hours of sleep?:
Almost never. Sometimes it's 5 hours, sometimes it's 12. Never 8.
009. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?:
45 minutes if I'm really on crunch time.
010. "First Loves Are Never Over" is this true for you?:
Sometimes. Depends what kind of mood I'm in.
011. Think of all your exes. Would you take any of them back?
If certain situations were different, definitely.
012. If anyone came to your house on your "lazy days" what would they find you wearing?
I don't really have lazy days anymore.
013. Does your school have tornado drills?:
I'm assuming they do.
014. Have you ever been on your schools track team?:
that is funny
015. Do you own a pair of Converse?:
i stole my mom's once for several years.
016. Who did you cut and paste this survey from?:
Bambi's friend page originally, myself this time.
017. Do you eat raw cookie dough?:
Haven't in a while, which is probably why I've been kind of depressed lately.
018. Have you ever kicked a vending machine?:
No. I have cursed at one, though.
019. Don't you hate when the radio ruins good songs by overplaying them?:
The Christian radio station doesn't really have that problem...or maybe I just don't get sick of Christian songs as easily.
020. Would you rather they play the whole video or just a clip of it on TRL?:
Is TRL even on anymore?
021. Do you watch Trading Spaces?:
022. How do you eat Oreos?:
um, i put them in my mouth and chew them.
023. Have you ever stayed online for a very long time waiting for someone to sign in?:
I never had to wait very long.
024. Are you cocky?:
I didn't used to be, but I think since my self-esteem risen a little it comes with the territory.
025. Shortest relationship?:
a couple of weeks
2 years, 3 months and 16 days.
027. How many boyfriends/girlfriends have told you they love you?:
028. Did you say it back to all of them?
029. Did you mean it?:
with one (the other is strictly as a brother. Well, not when we were dating, b/c that would have been weird)
030. Could you live without a computer?:
031. Do you wear shoes in your house?:
032. When you watch movies at home, do you turn the lights off?:
No, I don't really like to turn the lights off for some reason.
033. At what age did you find out that Santa wasn't real?
prolly like, 7 or so
034. How many phones, house phones and cell phones are in your house?:
two cells, and technically a land phone that remains unplugged.
035. What do you do when you're sad?:
Cry. A lot. Then eat my feelings.
036. Who would you call first if you won the lottery?
Probably my dad.
037. Last time you saw your best friend?:
Depends. Most of them I saw Wednesday. One of them I haven't seen in several days.
038. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I wish it was easier for me to let people know how I feel when I'm upset or pissed.
039. Last movie you rented?:
I Am Legend. Made me cry real bad. If you've seen it, you know why.
040. What sleeps with you every night?:
my kitties. Chloe usually sleeps with me more than Zorro.
041. How many times have you been pulled over?:
None so far.
042. Pancakes or French toast?:
043. How do you like your eggs?:
044. Are you in high school?:
No, praise God
045. Is anyone on your bad side right now?:
046. What jewelry are you wearing?:
047. What's the first thing you do when you get online?:
check my email
048. Do you own any TV seasons on DVD?:
First four seasons of Aqua Teen Hunger Force, first season of 24, first season of The Tudors, the whole Firefly series (which was only one season), and the sixth and seventh seasons of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
049. Do you watch Grey's Anatomy?:
No, but I do watch Scrubs. Aren't they like the same thing? ;)
050. How do most people spell your name?
Sometimes they spell it with a C instead of a K, or they think my name is Katie
051. Do you wear your boy/girlfriends clothes?:
I wear my ex-boyfriend's pajama pants frequently. But that's because he never really wore them anyway.
052. Do you watch pro sports on TV?:
Sometimes Pacer games to see my brother
053. What do you do before you sleep every night?:
I try to read my Bible, and then I watch adult swim
054. What was the first movie that gave you nightmares?
Friday the 13th, which is funny because I never actually saw it. Now I have zombie nightmares a lot.
055. Who's your favorite celebrity couple?:
Don't really care
056. Favorite 80's teen movie?
Lost Boys, or is Labyrinth considered a teen movie?
057. Is Justin Timberlake becoming the next Michael Jackson or Elton John?
JT is hot.
058. Do you know anyone who wasn't born in the United States?:
Probably, though I can't think of any now
059. Favorite name for a boy?
060. Will you keep your last name when you get married?
061. Your favorite restaurant you don't get to eat at much?:
062. When is the last time you left your house?:
Yesterday to go to class.
063. Do you buy your own school supplies?:
064. Do you already have your school supplies?:
065. Have you ever cursed at a teacher?:
I don't think I ever have AT a teacher.
066. How do you eat your steak?:
medium with A-1 sauce
067. Who is your favorite rapper?:
Christian: I like Nue Breed, Secular: I hate to say it, but Ludacris (he's hilarious)
068. How do you get to school?:
Drive; wish I lived on campus
069. If you heard your phone ringing right now, who do you expect it to be?
I don't know who would call me this late
070. What noise do you hear?
both tvs are going right now.
071. Would you survive in prison?
072. Next concert you hope to go to?:
not really a concert, but i want to see The Lion King for Christmas
073. What was the last thing you ate?:
074. When was the last time you said I love you, and meant it?:
prolly whenever I was on the phone with a family member last, or in a text message to jacen encouraging him not to lose his self-esteem
076. If all of your friends were going on a road trip, who would most likely over pack the most?
077. Do you know anyone with the same name as you?:
078. How many syllables does your name have?:
079. What does your license plates say?:
it has a bunch of numbers on it
080. When is the last time you ate peanut butter?:
i think a couple of weeks ago
081. What brand is your cell phone?:
LG, or Lame Gay, as my dear friend Benny would say
082. What's for dinner?:
tomorrow, hopefully sushi
083. What's the last thing you purchased?:
a coke from the vending machine
084. Do your siblings ever pay for stuff for you?:
i usually pay for stuff for my siblings
086. Is your phone on vibrate or ring most?:
087. What brand is your shirt right now?:
it's a UE Gives Back shirt
088. Ever been to Georgia?:
089. Did you have breakfast this morning?:
090. Do you like marshmallows?
091. What irritates you on the internet?:
being on myspace
092. What brand is your digital camera?
093. Do you watch movies with your parents?:
094. Do you wear short shorts?:
095. Do you think you could be pregnant?:
If God said, "Just kidding Mary, you aren't the only virgin mother."
096. What song describes your love life at the moment?:
what love life?
097. Do you own expensive cologne/perfume?
I use Victoria's Secret body spray, which I guess some people consider to be expensive
098. On average, how much do your jeans cost?:
probably like 30
099. Are you taking college classes?
100. Do your parents know you cuss?:
i only swear occasionally, but yes, they know
101. Do they care?:
it's not often or severe enough for them to care
102. Did you see Harold and Kumar go to White Castle?:
Yes, and I'm sad to say that it is an absolutely glorious movie.
103. Have you ever been to White Castle?:
Yes, and I've learned to like it a little
104. Would you rather sleep alone or with someone?:
of course it depends on who I'm sleeping with, but definitely with someone
105. Do you like the Phillies?:
106. Do you like sushi?:
Sushi is my life.
107. Do you get your hair cut every month?:
more like every 6 to 8 weeks; once I went over a year
108. Have you ever made out in front of your parents?
never really did it that much in the first place, let alone in front of the parents
109. Do you go online everyday?:
110. Last Question. Do you read everyone's bulletins?:
I Facebook stalk.